Business Succession Planning
Most business owners today recognize the value in planning for their success through a business plan.
A succession plan is just as important because it places all the assumptions, responsibilities and issues of trust into a legal document providing you, your business and your family with certainty.
- A terminating owner (or their estate) with the option to sell their interest in the business to the remaining owners in an orderly fashion.
- The funding mechanisms for the remaining owners to purchase it.
Graham Jenkin can work through the issues in consultation with you, your legal and accounting advisers to piece together all of these issues to ensure a smooth transition whether at an expected or unexpected time.
Likewise, Graham can help you identify if your business would suffer a loss, if one of your key people died or became unexpectedly disabled and how to fund for a better outcome so that your business survives.
Contact us today for further information.
Financial Planning incorporates a number of different designations and broadly includes:
- Personal Financial Advice
- Investment & Superannuation Advice
- Personal Risk Insurance or Life Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning Strategy
- Aged Care Advice